Major new version of the PHP OPCache GUI
I have just released a major new version of my OPCache GUI! It looks pretty much the same, but here are the more notable changes:
- New namespace for the base service class which ensure composer compatibility
- You can now paginate the cached files list to make it easier to render a large file list
- Any scripts that have been preloaded are displayed in a tab
- Any file paths ignored are displayed in a tab
- You can now invalidate all the files matching a search in one go
- The CSS is now using SASS and is now much easier to change all the colours of the interface as you wish
- SVGs are now used for any icons or gauge graphs
- A more responsive interface when the ‘enable real-time’ is activated
- Build script added to compile the ReactJS and SASS and put them into the single, simple, gui script
I started this interface to fill a need once to see what was in the cache, but now according to packagist.org it’s had over 680K installs! If you’re one of the people that’s installed it; many thanks!
And as with everything I have on GitHub (including my gists); if you see any problems, or think you can make it better, please feel free to drop a pull request.